Monday, February 25, 2008

So Naked

a Genoese bike race goes through the main piazza

So I've returned to this country after a year's hiatus, back to the city that I know so well from seven years of cruising its alleys...
Now no cruiser, no bike, leaves me naked. Plus the crappy hack job hand-me-down bike that my friend gave me is more trouble than good at the moment... no tools!
Crikey! I am nakeder without tools without bike!
Worse yet, I have no helmet!

Huh, enough said. I'm heading back to Alburda in May, so I'll pack the Tercedes full of goodies from my parents' place.

Just another note: according to my Italian students, the apostrophe in the service of possession follows the rule of Saxon genitive. Hey, why didn't I learn this in school? Sure would make understanding my own language easier...

No comments: